As stakeholders, we value the equitable economic and social impetus that Mozambicans and stakeholders should reap the rewards of the Rovuma basin natural resources. Those rewards must be equitable to all stakeholders involved - directly and indirectly - in sharing this world class asset: we want to help that happen.
Our Modus Operandi
The engagement with direct advisory services for multinationals and local providers to find common ground for value-adding partnerships and investment. Seeking innovative ways to cooperate with local customs and best practices to forge lasting development and benefits.
To coalesce the network of stakeholders based in Mozambique that ascribe to the afungi.com vision for best development practices, and link the three actors - business, government and citizens - to the road ahead. The outcome must be fair for all, successful and most of all, a model of excellence.
What We've Achieved
- Physical presence in areas near the Afungi proposed LNG development.
- Direct delivery of logistics services in Palma.
- Maintain network of locally-owned and locally-based suppliers who engage in delivery of quality services in Palma.
- Advise multinationals for Palma & Cabo Delgado developments, licensing, permitting and positioning.
- Promoting partnerships between local and international corporations.
- Maintain a physical operation in Palma, Pemba and Maputo.